Thursday, September 27, 2007

Jam Packed...

1 - Lots lots of work....man...I'm really beat!
But I gotta tell you...I love my job! I love the kids and I looooove my long holidays...

2 - 2 days. I'm gonna be 30 and can't even feel it....Andrei's gonna be 9 months...that I can definitely feel...He's starting to walk and we're literally doing the marathon around the house...I'm hoping this will do wonders for my weight loss plan...

3 - People told me while I was pregnant: " Go ahead, get fat, round and happy...you'll loose it like THAT once the baby comes..." Do not deceive yourselves ladies...it's HARD WORK...!!! And under no circumstances DO NOT gain more than 10 kg...(ok...make it 15...)


Andrei...Botanical Gardens...Cluj -Napoca...Romania...

1 comment:

ioana said...

Hey little Budha, look at the camera!!