Saturday, December 03, 2005

Engage

Done! Done! Done! Well, I dreamt about it, I wrote about it...it's finally here...Our longest holiday in Thailand so far. We’ll be covering the country from North to South, that’s about 2200 km, but hey, Ake’s driving. :)

Lucia, my dearest friend is coming in 2 hours and we’ll be having some girl time, doing our nails, putting on mascara…nah, I haven’t seen Lucia for 2 years now. Let the download begin, if you know what I mean!

The following day, the rest of the gang arrives and I’ll be dragging them in the biggest human conglomerate, The JJ Market in Bangkok, their first survival test. On Monday, we’re heading up north to see the Coffin Caves (there really are coffins in there), the Bats Cave (10.000 thousand bats swirling around your head) and the Thai Hill tribes.

After that, look for us on Railay Beach (Krabi, see below) – It’s in the TOP TEN most beautiful places to climb in the world. I’m a fan! Best sea kayaking ever, calm turquoise water, clear skies…ahhh, what a life…

Till tomorrow…

No comments: