Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Miss Tibet
I was reading an article on BB written by some dodo, who was amusing himself on the fact the Tibetans can’t put together a Miss contest out of lack of participants. He concludes than, that not only there’s not much to choose from, but even the few specimens available are far too bashful for the event. Bad enough, I say and keep reading! He guy is unstoppable, not only the Tibetans have NOTHING to show to the world, but apparently their gods are just and plain and “unfertile” for his taste…Don’t know where’s he’s seen it, but apparently Tara, the Tibetan Earth Goddess has hers boobies hanging out…
What’s so darn smart about showing off your pon pons? Asians have their share of bimbos, I’ll say, but luckily for Tibetans, they’re not there!
What’s so wrong with just being who you are…?

4 comments:

C.i.p.r.i.a.n said...

I think this might have been a rogue article that managed to get past the vigilant eyes of the censors. It has been removed from the BBC website now.

On an unrelated note ... you put the wrong link to my blog. It's http://memoriesofyore.blogspot.com

Cheers

Carmen said...

Well, you seem forgiving but I wrote an email to BBC, right after reading it..and guess what? The article was gone in a few hours. Since then, however I have become BBC's no 1 on the black list. They've sent so far 2 emails which contain NO ADMINSSION of responsability and strictly reffer to me calling them "misoginistic"...Couldn't help it...
Anyway, the good news is IT'S OFF!! Viva Tibet! :)

Anonymous said...

You should post here the emails from BBC. Will be interested in see thsi going live. Maybe I will ask some friends over the forums to take a look.

Carmen said...

You know, I thought about it, but then I'll just get overworked...The article is DOWN and that's why I wrote the email...However, let me know if you wanna read it and I can forward a copy to your inbox..:)