Thursday, November 03, 2005

Learning Thai

I’ve gotten into the habit of reading a bit from my Thai language crash course book every night. An interesting chapter yesterday: LOVE. I totally lost it after learning how to say:
Are you here alone?
Is it your first time?
Don’t be shy! and Don't be afraid!
You have beautiful eyes!
Please, be tender!

and funnily
You are sooo quiet! (That’s probably thrown in there for foreigners that are dating transvestites and don’t know it, cause the only way of guessing sometimes who's playing for who is THE VOICE!) If you know me, you can probably guess I don’t hear this one very often.
However, one definitely useful phrase: TELL ME THE TRUTH!

Oh, and, Friday is D Day…incoming Canon!

2 comments:

C.i.p.r.i.a.n said...

Hey, save that book for me, I'll need it ... especially "Please, be tender" hehehe

By the way ... as I know, the most reliable way to tell guys from girls is by the Adam's apple, it's something that girls don't have. And I don't think it's possible to operate...

Anonymous said...

Yeap, the Adam's apple and generally big feet. If you see this skiny woman wearing size 13 (42) you know something's fishy. :)